Great facilitators turn otherwise ordinary professional development sessions into rewarding and insightful growth and development opportunities, where participants are able to push their comfort zone, set goals and take courageous actions. Positive Impact has a team of experienced facilitators who create purposeful, warm and psychologically safe learning environments. Angelina Eynon, Director of Positive Impact, has been facilitating for twenty years and has a hand-picked team of trusted advisors who are at the top of their profession, and are:
- From a diverse range of backgrounds and industries including corporate, professional services, local, State and National government and Not-for-profit. Diversity breeds innovation and creates a culture of inclusion.
- Committed to learning and growing and to using evidence-based methods, tools and approaches. Our facilitators are well-qualified, coach trained and regularly speak at national and international forums, workshops, conferences and events.
- People who have gravitas in the room – whether that room is virtual or face-to-face, our facilitators understand the privilege and the responsibility of holding space for others to learn and grow.
- Socially intelligent, able to ‘read the room’ and ensure a safe and productive learning environment for all.
- Authentic people, with solid life experiences and also the humility to listen deeply and non-judgmentally and to ask considered questions to help individuals, teams and organisations become even better versions of themselves.
Facilitation services provided
VIA Strengths workshops
One of our signature workshops. Learn about what character strengths are, why they are important and how you can use VIA strengths individually, in teams and even across organisations.
“Angelina clearly knows her stuff when it comes to positive psychology and strengths. I’ve seen other presentations on strengths before but hers offered deeper insights and gave me and my teammates a stronger appreciation of how we can use strengths well individually and together.”
– Senior Manager, Telecommunications
The DISC workstyle model is an easy-to-use and popular tool often taught in team workshops to develop better awareness and understanding of our own and others’ behaviour style preferences at work, in order to improve communication, motivation and team harmony. Positive Impact pairs DISC with strengths-based approaches.
Strengths Profile workshops
StrengthsProfile focuses specifically on work-oriented strengths and provides language and pathways for helping develop and use strengths optimally, and also for managing weaknesses. StrengthsProfile can be used individually in coaching, or in teams with both individual and team. Speak to us for details of how to use StrengthProfile for your team.
Professional development days
Speak to us or see below for a full list of topic areas we can present to your team on or facilitate an interactive session about with your team.
“Angelina’s session on Positive Leadership was the most thought-provoking session of the entire series. Not only is she an engaging speaker, she also gave us practical, valuable tips that I went away and tried – with success – with my team.”
– Manager, Department of Education and Training, Victoria
Positive Psychology, the science of wellbeing
What is Positive Psychology? What are the different theories and frameworks that sit within it and how do these contribute to creating thriving individuals, teams and institutions? What is wellbeing and how can we understand it, build it, measure it? And why is Positive Psychology so popular right now? Can it really ‘solve’ everything? (free tip: the answer to the last question is No).
Team building days
You choose the topic or speak to us if you’d like some suggestions.
“We have Angelina present to our team every year. She always provides a fresh and interesting topic area that gets us thinking and questioning how we can thrive, grow, develop and be better for ourselves, our team and our customers.”
– Manager, Local Government
Popular facilitation or speaking topic areas
- Understanding strengths in individuals and teams
- Optimism, Strengths & Resilience
- Team Wellbeing – using PERMA
- Building Psychological Capital in leaders and their teams
- Authentic Leadership
- Understanding Growth Mindset
- Effective Communication
- Creating High Quality Business Relationships
- Emotional Intelligence
- Why Emotions Matter (and why they don’t)
- Passion, Purpose and Meaning at work
Flexible delivery to suit your needs
These programs can be delivered virtually (via Zoom) or face to face and can be delivered in a range of formats including;
▸ 1.5 – 2-hour sessions
▸ half-day sessions
▸ full-day sessions